2/11/2011

Gentle mother


It was a morning on the way to nursery school.


My younger daughter said "I'll be a gentle Mom when I grow up!"

asked her how she would be able to become a gentle mother.












"Just not get angry!" she replied.

Uh... that is too simple.












told her
"But Bee(my daughter's name), your child may not get up in the morning.
He may not do anything by himself though he can do it.












More like he will say "No!" when he has to take a bath.


Most every little boy does so.













Then you must give your child a good scolding.













Mom doesn't want to scold her children."

Bee was silent for a while and then she answered.













"It's OKMomMy child must not do so!"

"He mustHe mustHe must,"was sure.


was reminded of Bee's bad manners...







my original article




Thank fadgaq664 of Lang-8 for her correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment