2/14/2011

Stone

One Saturday I had a half day work in my hospital.
Ponmy elder daughter had an event in her primary school.
Beemy younger daughter went to my parent's house in Saitama
My husband had to go to his work too



.
 When Bee came home she handed me a stone.









 "This is the stone I found in Grandpa's field," she said.
But I couldn't understand why she gave it to me.









 "Because I just wanted to give you something !" she explained.
Ohhow sweet she was!










Then Pon passed by Bee and whispered 
"The stone I gave Mom is more beautiful."
Pon had presented me a round smooth stone
when she had come back home from her summer camp.










 "My stone is more beautiful !" Pon repeated.

"My stone is bigger !" Bee shouted.

There was an uneasy atmosphere.












That is the reason why there are two stones on my washstand.





my original Japanese blog


Thank Seekingmyway of Lang-8 for her correction my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment