5/01/2011

Does It Look Good on Me?

One Saturday, I was going to dinner
with my old friends from my medical school.
Spring had come and I wanted to dress up, so I wore a new shirt.



I asked my youngest daughter if the shirt looked good on me.
"Bee, how is it? Does it look good on me? Do I look good?"






















She replied, "Yeees, you do! If you show peace signs,
you will look cuter."





















I made a peace sign with my hand and showed her, "Like this?"





















She suggested to me again,
"Two peace signs will make you look even cuter."












I posed again, "Like this?"
"Oh! You look especially cute!!!" she screamed.







But wait,



is there any relationship


between my shirt and the peace signs?





Did Bee certainly make

a comment on my fashion?





My original Japanese entry
↓
http://ameblo.jp/february-chocolate/entry-10864663023.html




Thanks to bebesecreto and Alex for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment