4/14/2011

The Greatest Drink in the World

The other day, me and my youngest daughter went to Mos Burger alone,
which I thought was the best burger chain in Japan.
Unfortunately, my oldest daughter likes McDonald's best.
She doesn't like onions  Mos puts on their burgers.










My youngest daughter usually orders a carton of milk
but I recommended a vanilla shake that day.











"Grrrreat!!! Mom! This is the best drink I ever drank!"
she cried out joyously.











After that, she explained how delicious and sweet it was
and how much power she needed to suck it through the straw, LOUDLY.

I was so embarrassed that I couldn't take note of her enthusiasm in her explanation.



Have you ever eaten at Mos Burger in Japan?
I recommend Mos and Freshness Burger, if you feel like eating burgers here, because there are already McDonald's all around the world.
Of course, sushi and tempura are very delicious in Japan, too.




My original Japanese entry.


Thanks to sais, kissncry, Tom and xChilla for correcting my English.


No comments:

Post a Comment