4/16/2011

Prizewinner


"What's this?" my youngest daughter brought me
box of snacks that offered her a prize.

"It says that one thousand people can apply to win a prize
and you can win too if you collect two proof of purchase
and apply by sending a postcard
The prize is a cushion shaped like Mickey Mouse,"replied.











"I want the cushion! I want to win!"
her eyes sparkled with excitement.











"Oh, nobody knows if you'll be lucky enough
to be the thousand of winners,"explained.











"I want to be a winnerHow many people am I?"
she asked me in an odd question.
"You are one personBut I don't mean..."
was in an awkward position.
"What do you mean? I want to win! I want the cushion!"
she repeated after that.


sent the proofs of purchase yesterday.
I'll report back to you guys when she wins.





My original Japanese entry.
http://ameblo.jp/february-chocolate/entry-10852934188.html




Thanks to pandasftw for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment