10/30/2011

When The Time Comes

The autumn has come in Japan.


Although the wind was really cool,
my oldest daughter was going to school
with clothes like it was summer.
I told her, "They said the temperature will rise
only 21 degrees Celsius,
so you'd better wear something warmer."










Then she replied, "It's OK.
When the time comes, I'll take
a long sleeved sweat shirt out from my bag."










"I see. But is it OK to take such a big doll
in your hand to school?"
She cherished a Duffy bear of Tokyo Disney Sea.










Then she replied, "It's OK.
When the time comes, I'll attach it
on my backpack with a chain. It's a key ring."

My oldest daughter is only eleven years old
but she has a lot of "When the time comes".




My original Japanese entry




Thanks to Gandy, syvvyx01 and sais for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment