1/10/2012

Santa Claus Comes Three Times A Day


When my daughters got up on Christmas morning
two years ago, they found presents under the Christmas tree.











Santa Claus had given my eldest daughter computer games:
Wii Music and Cooking Mama 3.

 My youngest daughter was given toy drums and an Ariel doll.











My youngest daughter exclaimed happily,
"Santa Claus will come tomorrow, too,"
and confirmed her sister, "Won't he, Pon?"

"No, he won't," Pon answered immediately.











"He will!" my youngest daughter insisted.
"No, he won't," we said.










Eventually, my youngest daughter began to cry saying,
"Santa Claus will come three times a day! I believe it!"
We laughed a lot.

Santa will be very overworked.




My original Japanese entry.




Thanks to brollyteacake, Hien and スープガール for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment