3/01/2012

The Mime

Every morning, I worry about Pon
being late for school.
Even though I always prepare her breakfast;
onigiri (rice balls), cheese toast or sandwiches,
she still doesn't  have time to eat them all.






Once, she said to me, "See you later,"
I put a half-eaten onigiri in her mouth.










"Take another bite! Or you can't keep your energy up,"
I said running after her to the door.
She pulled a sour face.










"Mom, I had a tough time this morning,"
she complained to me after school,
"Since you stuffed an onigiri into my mouth,
I couldn't talk on the way to school."










She explained how she had to talk to
her friend with only her hands like a mime.
She blamed me for it.
What do you think?
I think I'm innocent.




Thanks to ethoy, Ashley, スープガール and Hien for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment