3/11/2011

Commune with Nature


One night, my daughter Bee was crying for her book.
"My book is missing!"

I was very sleepy but she didn't accept my proposal to give up looking for.
Though I walked around, I couldn't find it that night.









The next morning I found her book on the doormat at the front door.
"Wow! There is your book on the floor, Bee," I said,









 "Why is it there?"










"I don't know why," she replied, "the book went there naturally I guess!"
What nature brought it there?









I mentioned the episode on Twitter.


One of my friends said that her son also answered 
"I guess the book wanted to go there."

Les enfants terribles!

We, mothers are convinced that the children lose their things
but they think it is other people's fault.

Mother is the name of hard job.



my original Japanese entry is here


Thanks to moku and Mel for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment