3/10/2011

Hina-matsuri

Do you know Hina-matsuri, a Japanese traditional festival.




We display beautiful dolls that imitate old Japanese court.
The purpose of Hina-matsuri is to celebrate girls
and thank that they could grow up in good health.

My mother displayed Hina dolls last week.
My daughters and I visited her.
The girls were very happy to see the beautiful dolls
that my father bought me when I was born.










Then my mother made omelets for us.
My daughters liked her cooking.
My younger daughter painted a heart on it.










My elder daughter drew a smiling face and took photo.

We had a delightful time!




My original Japanese entry is here.

Conversations about this theme on lang-8 is here.



Thanks to Norma, Karen and Fabrune for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment