3/17/2011

The Earthquake 2

Read "The Eathquake 1" first, Please.

The school children were gathered on the playground.
My older daughterPon found me and smiled.





"Mom! Wow! It's Cocoa," she said.
She and her classmates ran to me with giggles and laughs.

( I hesitated to bring a dog in the school. 
Pon said to me "You can't hide her well,Mom.")

told the class teacher we would come home, and we left the school.

As the elevator of our apartment didn't work yet,
Pon and I went to the nursery school.










My husband had arrived there.
Beemy youngest daughter, wasn't crying and was gathering
with other children in one big room wearing an emergencyhood
found they were too young to image the damages of disaster.










When my whole family came to our apartmentthe caretaker
said that every elevator was out of service around Tokyo
and caretakers couldn't work them without inspections by engineers.
Then we went up the stairs to the 10th floor.
If Bee really wanted to encourage her Dadshe should get down from his back...


To be continued.




Today most trains are out of service because electric
power is running short.
have a car but the way to my hospital must be congested.
The manager said to me not to come to the hospital and
he had asked another doctor instead.
We can't take our eyes off the accident on the nuclear power plant
in Fukushima prefecture.
The earthquake was so huge but the technicians weren't
able to predict the plant could be broken.
They say the earthquake was the worst in the history.
Many technicians are making greatest efforts
to repair the nuclear power plant.
pray for their safety and succession.

No comments:

Post a Comment