12/05/2011

Cool Japan


My eldest daughter confessed seriously,
"Mom, I'm a bad girl."
As she looked sad, I was frightened to listen to the reason.
She continued, "I like Hatsune Miku so much."










I answered with a relief,
"I don't think you're a bad girl.
If it is true loving Hatsune Miku is bad,
most Japanese young people are bad."



















And I told her Japanese pop culture is very unique
and I didn't know why she was so ashamed.
"If your artwork can make people happy,
it's a wonderful thing."



















After that she watched movies on Youtube
with her little sister and showed me her drawings.










Do you know Hatsune Miku?
It is a name of virtual singer and a software that makes songs.
Vocaloid is a song synthesizing technique
that samples human voice.
You can make a song with it if you give it a melody and lyrics.








This is my eldest daughter's favorite.


My original Japanese entry.



Thanks to Brianくん for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment